Simple Vegan Cranberry Ambrosia
Ambrosia is such a great dessert because it's a sweet, refreshing treat that'll keep you light on your feet. Not to mention, it's super simple to make!
Sometimes we like to call it Salad Surprise because it really just depends on what we have in the pantry.
But with the holidays coming up, we thought it'd be perfect to create a festive ambrosia with cranberries.
- 1 cup coconut whip
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1 can 14 oz whole cranberries
- 1 can 10.7 oz mandarin oranges
- 1 bag vegan mellos
Here's a pic of the products we used:
- Mix the coconut whip and vegan sour cream in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the cranberries and oranges.
- Add as many Funky Mello vegan marshmallows as your heart desires. (Quick tip: Cut them in half or in fourths for easier eating)
- Sprinkle in the coconut shreds
...and voila! Simple Vegan Cranberry Ambrosia at your fingertips.
Store it in the fridge for up to a week, if it lasts that long. ;)
What do you like in your favorite ambrosia? Let us know in the comments below!